This latex mattress boasts a variety of firmness and thickness options, all natural materials and plenty of pressure relief to ensure you wake up refreshed and rejuvenated each morning.
However, the Plushbeds Botanical Bliss does come with a pretty steep price tag and its latex construction makes this mattress difficult to set up, move and rotate. Read on to learn more about the pros and cons of the Plushbed’s Botanical Bliss.
The Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Organic Latex Mattress
You can find a Plushbeds Botanical Bliss mattress specific to your favorite sleeping position and body size due to this product’s wide variety of firmness, thickness and bed size options.
This mattress provides soft, medium, medium-firm and firm options, and it is pretty true to its firmness ratings. For example, some users found the medium option was a true 5 out of 10 — not too firm or too soft, but providing universal comfort.
Additionally, this mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch models, which provides options for lightweight and heavy individuals.
This mattress is made using 100% natural latex and features all natural and organic materials. Due to its construction and the latex materials, you receive plenty of support around your entire body. This mattress offers optimal pressure relief.
It helps relieve pressure from your weaker joints, ensuring you wake up feeling energized and refreshed instead of sore and stiff.
If the all-natural materials are not a must when looking for the best latex mattress, the price of this product can seem steep. It is a pricey mattress, but for all natural materials and durable construction, the higher price tag may be worth it.
- Twin XL
- Cal King
- Split Queen
- Split King
- Split Cal King
Pros & Cons of the Botanical Bliss Organic Latex Mattress
What we liked
- Variety of firmness and thickness options
- Excellent pressure relief
- Sleeps cool
- Made from all-natural materials
- 25-year warranty
What we didn’t lik
- Large price tag
- Heavy and difficult to move
You might Want to Pick the Plushbeds Botanical Bliss If:
- You want plenty of options: Not only does this latex mattress come in a variety of sizes, you can also choose the level of firmness and the thickness you prefer. This lets you choose the best mattress for your specific sleeping needs.
- An all-natural mattress is a priority: The Plushbeds Botanical Bliss is made from all-natural materials, and you don’t have to worry about synthetic fillers like with competing latex products. This mattress is also hypoallergenic, mildew and mold resistant, as well as bed bug and dust mite resistant.
- You wake up in pain each morning: The Plushbeds Botanical Bliss supports your entire body and relieves pressure on your weaker joints, preventing stiff and sore joints each morning. It shapes around your body, but unlike memory foam, it provides a softer mold around your body, ensuring you have comfort and support no matter your sleeping position.
- You want a long warranty: This mattress is covered under a 25-year warranty. This is one of the longest warranties you will find on a mattress.
What to Look for in a Mattress:
- Firmness & Support: Firmer mattresses are ideal for stomach sleepers who need to stay on top of the mattress for proper body alignment. Back sleepers should consider a medium-firm mattress as it still provides plenty of support, but ample cushion as well. Side sleepers need a soft mattress, allowing them to sink into the mattress and eliminating excess stress on their shoulders or hips.
- Construction: Mattresses are constructed using a variety of materials and layers. Innerspring mattresses sleep cooler and provide plenty of bounce, while memory foam mattresses are ideal for pressure relief and offer excellent motion control. Latex mattresses also sleep cool and offer pressure relief, but you don’t have to worry about any off-gassing.
- Eco-Friendliness: Mattresses can contain materials and chemicals that are toxic to your health. Organic, all-natural mattresses are gaining popularity as they are created using zero synthetic chemicals. To ensure the type of mattress you choose is eco-friendly, look for any certifications such as USDA certified or CertiPUR® certified.
- Pressure Relief: Look for a mattress that redistributes your body weight and places pressure on stronger joints such as your hips. When the weight is properly distributed and your body is properly supported, you will wake up without unnecessary aches or pains.
- Warranty: The average mattress is covered under a 10-year manufacturer warranty. However, the best mattresses are covered for 20 years or longer. Take the time to read through the company’s warranty policy before purchasing a product to ensure there are not a plethora of exclusions included in the warranty that makes it useless.
Frequenty Asked Questions About The Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress
What type of bed frame should I use with this mattress?
You can use any type of bed frame with this mattress, including an adjustable frame. However, be aware that some foundations — such as if you use an old box spring — may void your warranty.
What is a split mattress?
You can customize each side of your mattress with a different firmness level.
Should I worry about off-gassing with this mattress?
Because this mattress is constructed using 100% latex, there is no off-gassing and there should be no odors present.
How long is the trial period for this mattress?
You have 100 nights to test this mattress. If you decide you do not like it after 30 days, a carrier will pick up your mattress and you will receive a full refund.
However, be aware that if you purchase from a specific distributor channels, such as Amazon, the money-back guarantee is void and you will not receive a full refund.
The Plushbeds Botanical Bliss is an excellent option no matter you favorite sleeping position or your body size. Its plethora of options lets you choose the mattress specific to your own needs, while still enjoying its all-natural materials and pressure relief features.
You will pay more for this mattress than many competing products, but if the eco-friendliness, the variety of options and latex properties are important to you, then this mattress is definitely worth considering.