Using TitanFlex™ foam, this mattress has a latex-feel and sleeps much cooler than a traditional memory foam mattress.
It offers three firmness levels and a budget-friendly price tag, helping you find the perfect level of comfort without hurting your bank account.
The Brooklyn Bedding #BestMattressEver – Quick Summary
You Might Want To Pick the Brooklyn Bedding Mattress If:
- You Like the Feel of Latex: This mattress hugs and contours to your body, providing ultimate comfort, without feeling hot and stuffy like many memory foam products.
- You Need a Bed Suitable for a Variety of Sleepers: With its three firmness options, this mattress provides comfort and support for all sleeping positions. Even more, this Brooklyn Bedding mattress is available in tall and short sizes, so sleepers of all heights can experience ultimate comfort without their feet hanging off the bed.
- You Want to Keep Your Costs Low: The price tag on this Brooklyn Bedding mattress is significantly less than other mattresses — hundreds of dollars less.
- You Sleep Hot: The TitanFlex™ foam does an excellent job drawing heat away from your body, helping you sleep cool all night long. Many reviewers praised the coolness of this mattress.
In-Depth Review: The Brooklyn Bedding #BestMattressEver
The Brooklyn Bedding mattress is a 10-inch mattress made with three foam layers. The top two layers boast TitanFlex™ foam, which makes the bed feel more like a latex mattress and offers plenty of bounce and response. Additionally, this type of foam sleeps much cooler than traditional memory foam due to its open cell material and thermal titanium beads.
Many users found this mattress sleeps cool, and it did an excellent job drawing heat away from their bodies.
No matter your favorite sleeping position, this mattress is ideal for all lightweight and average-sized sleepers. There are three firmness levels available: soft, medium and firm. The firm mattress is truly a firm option and is rated an 8 out of 10, with 10 being very firm.
The medium option is rated a 6 out of 10, while the soft product is rated a 4 out of 10. Unfortunately, this mattress is only 10-inches thick so heavier individuals may not receive the adequate support they need, no matter their sleeping position.
The Brooklyn Bedding mattress offers a 120-night trial period. If you aren’t completely satisfied during this time frame, you can return the product and receive a full refund. This product also comes with a 10-year warranty, which is a standard manufacturer warranty in this industry.
The level of firmness you need depends on your body position, body type and personal preference. Side sleepers need a softer mattress while stomach sleepers should look for a firm product.
Medium-firm mattresses are ideal for back sleepers who need plenty of support, yet enough cushion to keep their body properly aligned.
Construction and Materials
Memory foam mattresses tend to hug the body more, while innerspring mattresses provide more bounce and sleep much cooler. Latex mattresses also sleep much cooler than memory foam and you don’t have to worry about off-gassing.
- 2″ of TitanFlex™ ComfortThe perfect comfort layer that contours the shape of your body for unparalleled comfort.
- 2″ of TitanFlex™ SupportThe perfect support layer that contours the shape of your body for unparalleled support.
- 6″ of High-Density Base FoamA high quality and durable foam core, built to last and resist sagging for any weight range. Our foam is a High Density Polyurethane Foam.
Consider mattresses with cooling properties that disperse heat away from your body and promote air flow. Innerspring and latex mattresses are the best options if you desire cool nights. However, if you want a memory foam mattress, look for products designed with breathable fabrics and cooling gels.
Mattresses are an investment, yet you don’t want to pay a fortune. Look for products made from high-quality materials and that offer an extensive feature set. Read through customer reviews to determine how your prospective mattress holds up after extensive use.
A standard warranty for most mattresses is 10 years. The best products are covered for a minimum of 20 years.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Brooklyn Bedding Mattress
Q: What type of bed frame can I use?
You can use most bed frames with this mattress including box springs, slats and platforms.
Q: Should I regularly flip this mattress?
No, do not flip this mattress. It is designed with a bottom support layer.
Q: Can I buy this mattress overseas?
The Brooklyn Bedding mattress is only available in the United States and Canada.
Q: Can I use a protective mattress cover with this product?
Brooklyn Bedding recommends you use a mattress cover with this product to increase its lifespan and to protect it against dust mites and liquids. If spills or accidents do happen, spot clean the mattress’ cover with water and a mild detergent.
The Brooklyn Bedding #BestMattressEver is an excellent option for all lightweight and average-size sleepers. It is available in three firmness levels and is made using TitanFlex™ foam, which keeps your body cool and provides a latex-like feel.
It also comes at a great price and a 120-night trial period, giving you plenty of reasons to try this mattress.